Will Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott make another run at Texas?
After expanding to Utah and Colorado, Dennis Dodd of CBSSports.com thinks the conference may try to add the Longhorns to the mix, again — especially if the Big 12 is deemed unstable.
— Former Ute Paul Kruger made five tackles and sacked Vince Young in the Baltimore Ravens' preseason win over Philadelphia.
— ESPN.com refers to ex-Utah star Sione Pouha of the New York Jets as an "upper echelon nose tackle."
— More details on Utah's "Social Media Day."
— ESPN 700 interviews after Thursday's scrimmage at Rice-Eccles Stadium included Kyle Whittingham, Jordan Wynn, Brian Blechen, Luke Matthews, Norm Chow, DeVonte Christopher, Tim Davis and Tony Bergstrom.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37