Mike Terry, Deseret News
Fall camp isn't even a week old, but apparently it's not too early for bowl projections.
BYU has signed a deal to play in the Armed Forces Bowl in Dallas, Texas, on Dec. 30 as long as the Cougars have a winning record and don't qualify for a BCS bowl. Rivals.com is projecting that BYU will play Tulsa in the Armed Forces Bowl.
Here's a rundown on the bowl projections for Cougar opponents: Texas (Alamo Bowl), Utah (Sun Bowl), Central Florida (Hawaii Bowl), Oregon State (New Mexico Bowl), TCU (Las Vegas Bowl), and Hawaii (Hawaii Bowl).
Here's more information on Texas safety Christian Scott, who was arrested and suspended by coach Mack Brown.
See a photo gallery from fall camp at Ole Miss. The Cougars open the season in Oxford, Miss., against the Rebels on Sept. 3.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28