Forbes takes a look at the Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott and the conference's new television deal.
It notes that the league may have trumped its rivals in the television battle, but not without costs.
Utah, it reads: "Surrendered to the Pac-12 in realization that it is better to be adopted by a networked conference than to be orphaned without it."
— Chow headlines an L.A. Times list of new faces in new places.
— Utah is third among others receiving votes in the season's first USA Today Coaches' poll.
— Former Ute quarterback Alex Smith gets a new start with the San Francisco 49ers.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 20
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19