SALT LAKE CITY — At least seven people suffered minor injuries during a chaotic scene at a downtown club early Friday.
Officers were already at Club Elevate, 155 W. 200 South, when one woman reportedly punched another, said Salt Lake police detective Dennis McGowan. Other people then got involved in the fight.
At some point during the melee, glass beer bottles may have been thrown.
McGowan said detectives were still sorting out details Friday. But at least seven people suffered minor injuries, mostly cuts possibly caused by broken glass.
No one was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail. The club was issued a warning about disturbing the peace and could face a possible fine, McGowan said.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13