SALT LAKE CITY — At least seven people suffered minor injuries during a chaotic scene at a downtown club early Friday.
Officers were already at Club Elevate, 155 W. 200 South, when one woman reportedly punched another, said Salt Lake police detective Dennis McGowan. Other people then got involved in the fight.
At some point during the melee, glass beer bottles may have been thrown.
McGowan said detectives were still sorting out details Friday. But at least seven people suffered minor injuries, mostly cuts possibly caused by broken glass.
No one was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail. The club was issued a warning about disturbing the peace and could face a possible fine, McGowan said.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- Salt Lake man killed, 3 others injured in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 73
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17