SALT LAKE CITY — At least seven people suffered minor injuries during a chaotic scene at a downtown club early Friday.
Officers were already at Club Elevate, 155 W. 200 South, when one woman reportedly punched another, said Salt Lake police detective Dennis McGowan. Other people then got involved in the fight.
At some point during the melee, glass beer bottles may have been thrown.
McGowan said detectives were still sorting out details Friday. But at least seven people suffered minor injuries, mostly cuts possibly caused by broken glass.
No one was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail. The club was issued a warning about disturbing the peace and could face a possible fine, McGowan said.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 18