SALT LAKE CITY — At least seven people suffered minor injuries during a chaotic scene at a downtown club early Friday.
Officers were already at Club Elevate, 155 W. 200 South, when one woman reportedly punched another, said Salt Lake police detective Dennis McGowan. Other people then got involved in the fight.
At some point during the melee, glass beer bottles may have been thrown.
McGowan said detectives were still sorting out details Friday. But at least seven people suffered minor injuries, mostly cuts possibly caused by broken glass.
No one was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail. The club was issued a warning about disturbing the peace and could face a possible fine, McGowan said.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12