Emily W. Jensen: Today in the Bloggernacle: North American sisters head to the West Indies Mission
Pioneering sister: “She may not yet know the significance of her decision to wear the Black Name Tag, but Sister Jami Butler of Brigham City, (Utah,) is a modern day pioneer making history in the West Indies Mission as the first North American sister called to labor here.” Wow! And more North American sisters are on their way. What a memorable experience!
Suddenly parents: What was it like for a landscape architect and creative decorator, who’ve been married for seven years, suddenly become “Parents in a Day”? That’s the premise of this delightful (and perhaps tear-inducing) Mormon.org profile. Click in to enjoy (or share with your friends).
Joseph’s birthplace: Take a virtual tour of “Joseph Smith’s Birthplace” in Vermont, complete with commentary and pictures! Find out why one statue of Joseph Smith is 8 feet tall!
Emily W. Jensen updates “Today in the Bloggernacle” on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best of from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended “Bloggernacle Back Bench” appears on Tuesdays.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS mom qualifies for U.S. Olympic Marathon...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God told me...
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- The best Christian workplaces in 2015
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 26
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 25
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 20
- Russians' views on religion are... 16
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore:... 8
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: My latest minuet... 4