Emily W. Jensen: Today in the Bloggernacle: North American sisters head to the West Indies Mission
Pioneering sister: “She may not yet know the significance of her decision to wear the Black Name Tag, but Sister Jami Butler of Brigham City, (Utah,) is a modern day pioneer making history in the West Indies Mission as the first North American sister called to labor here.” Wow! And more North American sisters are on their way. What a memorable experience!
Suddenly parents: What was it like for a landscape architect and creative decorator, who’ve been married for seven years, suddenly become “Parents in a Day”? That’s the premise of this delightful (and perhaps tear-inducing) Mormon.org profile. Click in to enjoy (or share with your friends).
Joseph’s birthplace: Take a virtual tour of “Joseph Smith’s Birthplace” in Vermont, complete with commentary and pictures! Find out why one statue of Joseph Smith is 8 feet tall!
Emily W. Jensen updates “Today in the Bloggernacle” on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best of from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended “Bloggernacle Back Bench” appears on Tuesdays.
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- 5 things to remember when you think God... 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 5
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 4
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3
- Jerry Earl Johnston: A celebrated... 3