Midway: July 22, 9 p.m., campfire stories, the Homestead Resort, 700 North Homestead Drive. July 23, 11 a.m., taffy pull; 1 p.m., pioneer crafts and games; 6 p.m., dinner, $6-$12.50; 7 p.m., concert, free (www.gohebervalley.com)
Pine Valley: July 23, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Pioneer Day at the Pine Valley Heritage Center, 100 E. Main (435-652-3100)
Washington: July 23, 6:30 a.m., flag raising; 7 a.m., breakfast, Veterans Park, 74 E. Telegraph; 9 a.m., parade, rout begins on 300 East at 500 North and travels to Park View Drive; 10 a.m.-1 p.m., games and activities, Veterans Park; fireworks at dusk (www.new.washingtoncity.org)
Liberty: July 23, 8 p.m.; "Countrypolitan" concert featuring Jeff Coffin, Anna Wilson and the Crescent Super Bands; Wolf Creek, 3567 E. Nordic Valley Way, $20 per carload (www.wolfcreekfoundation.com)
Ogden: July 22-25, 7:30 p.m., Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo, Ogden Pioneer Stadium, 668 17th St., $8-$15 for adults, $5-$6 for children (www.ogdenpioneerdays.com)
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Deputy's suicide prompted Tooele school...
- Challenge to Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Utah too dependent on federal dollars, state...
- Utah Jazz players, dancers, Bear visit...
- Hearing against man accused of murdering...
- Hill Air Force Base selected to house F-35...
- Challenge to Utah's same-sex marriage ban 86
- Josh Romney first on scene of crash,... 59
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 15