Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors' Center: Humanitarian Exhibit, "Love Thy Neighbor," through October, open daily 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; patriotic fireside, Gordon Smith, July 3, 7 p.m.; Spanish Night of Music and Inspiration, July 12, 7:30 p.m.; "Why I Believe" fireside, Josh and Sandra Turley, July 17, 7 p.m.; Pioneer Day Celebration, July 23, 7 p.m.; Pioneer Heritage Fireside, former Sen. Bob Bennett, July 24, 7 p.m.
Mormon Trail Center at Winter Quarters: "The Healing Power of Christ," sculpture exhibit, extended through July 31, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (for information, call 402-453-9372)
Palmyra YSA: Dance, July 8, Palmyra Stake Center, 2801 Temple Road, Palmyra, starts after the pageant
Hill Cumorah Pageant: July 8-9, 12-16, 9:15 p.m., Hill Cumorah (see www.hillcumorah.org/Pageant)
Norman: "Weaving the Tapestry of Faith from the Heartland," musical performance, July 8, 7 p.m., Lloyd Noble Center, University of Oklahoma (see 900miraclesyouthintheheartland.com for ticket information)
South Carolina YSA: "Nerd" Dance, July 8, 9 .m., West Columbia Stake Center; Beach Blast, July 23, 1-6 p.m., Huntington Beach State Park ($5 per person)
Rock Springs YSA: Eight-stake YSA conference, July 16, Rock Springs Stake Center (contact Rob Young at email@example.com)
Ottawa YSA: Canada Day in the Capital YSA conference, July 1-3, Prince of Wales Chapel, 1017 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa, Ontario (register at canadadayinthecapital.eventbrite.com)
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted.
The Mormon Times calendar list for events in the United States and Canada are published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- One year ago, founding member of SEAL Team...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- Mormon man's rap album hits No. 1 spot on...
- Why pray? Different faiths are united over...
- Sister Linda K. Burton speaks at BYU Women's...
- Primary general presidency makes public...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an... 54
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 49
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Defending the Faith: Taking a 'Leap of... 36
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 30
- Should your boss know that you keep the... 26
- ... 25
- The benefits some families see from... 16