Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors' Center: Humanitarian Exhibit, "Love Thy Neighbor," through October, open daily 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; patriotic fireside, Gordon Smith, July 3, 7 p.m.; Spanish Night of Music and Inspiration, July 12, 7:30 p.m.; "Why I Believe" fireside, Josh and Sandra Turley, July 17, 7 p.m.; Pioneer Day Celebration, July 23, 7 p.m.; Pioneer Heritage Fireside, former Sen. Bob Bennett, July 24, 7 p.m.
Mormon Trail Center at Winter Quarters: "The Healing Power of Christ," sculpture exhibit, extended through July 31, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (for information, call 402-453-9372)
Palmyra YSA: Dance, July 8, Palmyra Stake Center, 2801 Temple Road, Palmyra, starts after the pageant
Hill Cumorah Pageant: July 8-9, 12-16, 9:15 p.m., Hill Cumorah (see www.hillcumorah.org/Pageant)
Norman: "Weaving the Tapestry of Faith from the Heartland," musical performance, July 8, 7 p.m., Lloyd Noble Center, University of Oklahoma (see 900miraclesyouthintheheartland.com for ticket information)
South Carolina YSA: "Nerd" Dance, July 8, 9 .m., West Columbia Stake Center; Beach Blast, July 23, 1-6 p.m., Huntington Beach State Park ($5 per person)
Rock Springs YSA: Eight-stake YSA conference, July 16, Rock Springs Stake Center (contact Rob Young at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ottawa YSA: Canada Day in the Capital YSA conference, July 1-3, Prince of Wales Chapel, 1017 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa, Ontario (register at canadadayinthecapital.eventbrite.com)
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted.
The Mormon Times calendar list for events in the United States and Canada are published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please email it to email@example.com, and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- The pipes are calling: Salt Lake Methodist...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 111
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 66
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 21
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 14
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 9
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 9