A calendar of LDS-themed events from around the United States and Canada.
Ozark YSA: Regional YSA conference, June 24-26, Springdale/Fayetteville (register at ozarkysa.com)
Temple Hill: "How Great the Love" mixed-media art exhibit, through July 31, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; Pioneer Day musical celebration, "My Father's Field," July 23, 7:30 p.m., Oakland Temple Hill Interstake Center, 4770 Lincoln Ave., Oakland
Orange County Single Adults (31 and up): Conference, Elder Shayne Bowen, Brad Wilcox, Alisa Goodwin Snell, Craig Jessop, Marvin Goldstein, Vanessa Joy, Aug 4-7 (see ocbcconference.com for registration and schedule)
San Diego: Mormon Night with the San Diego Padres vs. Atlanta Braves, June 25, Petco Park
San Francisco: LDS Night at the San Francisco Giants vs. San Diego, July 5, 7:15 p.m. (contact Cameron Lochte at email@example.com or 415-972-2254 to order 25 or more group tickets)
Los Angeles Temple Visitors' Center: Japanese fireside, July 10, 5 p.m.; "O Say Can You Sing," with Barbara Dodge, July 11, 7 p.m.; David Blasucci and friends, July 15, 7 p.m.; "Of Patriots and Pioneers," by Tapestry, July 23, 7 p.m.; "A Special Destiny," multicultural pioneer memories, July 30, 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Bay Area Genesis Group: Gathering of Sisters, June 25, 4:30 p.m., Oakland Temple Hill Interstake Center, 4770 Lincoln Ave., Oakland
Tampa Bay YSA: YSA Conference, June 24-26, 13510 North 42nd Street, Tampa (for registration information, see www.wix.com/tampabayysa/conference2011#!register)
Boise: Organ Fireworks! concert, Mormon Tabernacle organist Richard Elliott, July 4, 7:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 717 N. 11th St., Boise (see www.idahotickets.com for ticket information)
Moscow institute: Summer institute class, Tuesdays, through July 26, 7 p.m., Moscow Idaho Student Stake Center
Nauvoo: Sunday Sociables, Sundays, 7 p.m., Historic Nauvoo Visitors' Center (see www.historicnauvoo.net)
Carthage: Martyrdom remembrance, June 28, 4:15 p.m., Carthage
BYU Vocal Point: June 25, 27, 28, July 2, 7:30 p.m., Nauvoo Outdoor Stage, Nauvoo; July 1, 5 p.m., Fairfield Arts and Convention Center, Fairfield, Iowa (see pam.byu.edu)
Nauvoo Pageant: July 5-30, Tuesdays-Saturdays, 8:30 p.m.; southwest of the reconstructed Nauvoo Temple country fair, 7 p.m.
- Church slaying families accept pursuit of...
- Text of Obama's speech at Hiroshima Peace...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Donald Trump moves to win over wavering...
- What's new: 'The Washington Hypothesis'
- New Harmony: The haunting saga of a...
- Why the University of Miami plans to hire a...
- InterVarsity leader: 'I know what...
- Defending the Faith: Book of Mormon... 51
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response... 34
- Donald Trump moves to win over wavering... 17
- First-edition Book of Mormon to be part... 16
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer,... 12
- Church slaying families accept pursuit... 6
- What's new: 'The Washington Hypothesis' 6