LAIE, Hawaii — The 12th annual Te Mahana Hiro'a O Tahiti (or Tahitian Dance Festival) will be July 1-2 at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
On July 1, the competition’s invitational division is 7:30 to 9 p.m. at the Tahiti Village. On July 2, the open solo and group competition is 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Pacific Theater.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $6 for children up to 11. Kamaaina Annual Pass holders, full-day ticket holders and children under 5 years old receive free admission.
For more information or to make reservations, call the Polynesian Cultural Center ticket office toll-free at 1-800-367-7060 or visit www.polynesia.com.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 62
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20