LAIE, Hawaii — The 12th annual Te Mahana Hiro'a O Tahiti (or Tahitian Dance Festival) will be July 1-2 at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
On July 1, the competition’s invitational division is 7:30 to 9 p.m. at the Tahiti Village. On July 2, the open solo and group competition is 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Pacific Theater.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $6 for children up to 11. Kamaaina Annual Pass holders, full-day ticket holders and children under 5 years old receive free admission.
For more information or to make reservations, call the Polynesian Cultural Center ticket office toll-free at 1-800-367-7060 or visit www.polynesia.com.
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Mormon Mentions: Bryce Harper posts about his...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment' during...
- In Germany, secular...
- Muslims celebrate lifting of Lagos hijab ban
- Does Hollywood demean — or misrepresent...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 29
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 16
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 11
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- How would you describe God in just one... 10
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 9
- Does Hollywood demean — or... 9