LAIE, Hawaii — The 12th annual Te Mahana Hiro'a O Tahiti (or Tahitian Dance Festival) will be July 1-2 at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
On July 1, the competition’s invitational division is 7:30 to 9 p.m. at the Tahiti Village. On July 2, the open solo and group competition is 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Pacific Theater.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $6 for children up to 11. Kamaaina Annual Pass holders, full-day ticket holders and children under 5 years old receive free admission.
For more information or to make reservations, call the Polynesian Cultural Center ticket office toll-free at 1-800-367-7060 or visit www.polynesia.com.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 165
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- General Women's Session focuses on... 10
- State bills to protect religious... 9