LAIE, Hawaii — The 12th annual Te Mahana Hiro'a O Tahiti (or Tahitian Dance Festival) will be July 1-2 at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
On July 1, the competition’s invitational division is 7:30 to 9 p.m. at the Tahiti Village. On July 2, the open solo and group competition is 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Pacific Theater.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $6 for children up to 11. Kamaaina Annual Pass holders, full-day ticket holders and children under 5 years old receive free admission.
For more information or to make reservations, call the Polynesian Cultural Center ticket office toll-free at 1-800-367-7060 or visit www.polynesia.com.
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 31
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 17
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 12
- Russians' views on religion are... 7
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6