LAIE, Hawaii — The 12th annual Te Mahana Hiro'a O Tahiti (or Tahitian Dance Festival) will be July 1-2 at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
On July 1, the competition’s invitational division is 7:30 to 9 p.m. at the Tahiti Village. On July 2, the open solo and group competition is 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Pacific Theater.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $6 for children up to 11. Kamaaina Annual Pass holders, full-day ticket holders and children under 5 years old receive free admission.
For more information or to make reservations, call the Polynesian Cultural Center ticket office toll-free at 1-800-367-7060 or visit www.polynesia.com.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- 10 accomplishments of the Relief Society
- Returned Mormon missionary chasing big league...
- Match the Relief Society presidents to their...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere... 114
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and... 36
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 31
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 27
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 23
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,... 19