BYU International Folk Dance Ensemble: June 18, 7:30 p.m., Nauvoo Outdoor Stage, Nauvoo BYU Vocal Point: June 20, 21, 22, 24, 25,27, 28, July 2, 7:30 p.m., Nauvoo Outdoor Stage, Nauvoo; June 23, 5:30 p.m., Charger Center, Carthage; July 1, 5 p.m., Fairfield Arts and Convention Center, Fairfield, Iowa (see pam.byu.edu)
Nauvoo Pageant: July 5-30, Tuesdays-Saturdays, 8:30 p.m.; southwest of the reconstructed Nauvoo Temple country fair, 7 p.m.
Indiana YSA: Regional YSA conference, July 15-17, White River Ward building (registration July 15 at 6:30 p.m.)
BYU Vocal Point: July 1, 5 p.m., Fairfield Arts and Convention Center, Fairfield, Iowa (see pam.byu.edu)
Come Home to Kanesville pageant: July 19-30, Historic Kanesville Tabernacle, 222 E. Broadway, Council Bluffs (see www.kanesville.org)
Western Kentucky YSA: Regional YSA conference, June 23-25, Western Kentucky University (classes, service, dance, flash mob)
Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors' Center: Humanitarian Exhibit, "Love Thy Neighbor," through October, open daily 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Fireside, "Why I Believe," Elder Allan F. and Sister Terri Packer, June 19, 7 p.m.; U.S. Army Trumpet Ensemble Concert, June 26, 7 p.m.; patriotic fireside, Gordon Smith, July 3, 7 p.m.; Spanish Night of Music and Inspiration, July 12, 7:30 p.m.; "Why I Believe" fireside, Josh and Sandra Turley, July 17, 7 p.m.; Pioneer Day Celebration, July 23, 7 p.m.; Pioneer Heritage Fireside, former Sen. Bob Bennett, July 24, 7 p.m.
Mormon Trail Center: "The Healing Power of Christ," sculpture exhibit, through June 30, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (for information, call 402-453-9372)
Palmyra YSA: Dance, July 8, Palmyra Stake Center, 2801 Temple Road, Palmyra, starts after the pageant
Hill Cumorah Pageant: July 8-9, 12-16, 9:15 p.m., Hill Cumorah
Norman: "Weaving the Tapestry of Faith from the Heartland," musical performance, July 8, 7 p.m., Lloyd Noble Center, University of Oklahoma (see 900miraclesyouthintheheartland.com for ticket information)
Concert: Portland Mormon Choir and Orchestra, "America the Beautiful," June 18, 7:30 p.m., George Fox University, Newberg, Ore.; June 25, 7:30 p.m., Skyview High School Auditorium, Vancouver, Wash. (for ticket information, www.portlandmormon.org or 503-489-7101)
Greenville and Greenville East Stake YSA: YSA Day at the Lake, June 18, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., High Falls Pointe Shelter, Lake Keowee, 671 High Falls Road, Seneca; YSA dance, June 18, 8 p.m., Seneca building, 5003 Wells Highway, Seneca
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 21
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 18