A calendar of LDS-theme events from around the United States and Canada.
Temple Hill: "How Great the Love" mixed-media art exhibit, through July 31, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; musical fireside, "House of Glory, House of God," American Heritage Youth Chorus, June 14, Oakland Interstake Center
Orange County Single Adults (31 and up): Conference, Elder Shayne Bowen, Brad Wilcox, Alisa Goodwin Snell, Craig Jessop, Marvin Goldstein, Vanessa Joy, Aug. 4-7 (see ocbcconference.com for registration and schedule)
San Diego: Mormon Night with the San Diego Padres vs. Atlanta Braves, June 25, Petco Park
San Francisco: LDS Night at the San Francisco Giants vs. San Diego, July 5, 7:15 p.m. (contact Cameron Lochte at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-972-2254 to order 25 or more group tickets)
Los Angeles Temple Visitors' Center: "A Classical Feast for the Soul," Jessica Roderer and friends, June 24, 7 p.m.; Japanese fireside, July 10, 5 p.m.; "O Say Can You Sing," with Barbara Dodge, July 11, 7 p.m.; David Blasucci and friends, July 16, 7 p.m.; "Of Patriots and Pioneers," by Tapestry, July 22, 7 p.m.; "A Special Destiny," multicultural pioneer memories, July 30, 4 p.m.
Denver YSA: YSA multi-stake summer conference, June 18, 10 a.m., Highlands Ranch Stake Center, 9800 S. Foothills Canyon Blvd., Highlands Ranch (see the Denver Area LDS Young Single Adult Facebook group)
Tampa Bay YSA: YSA Conference, June 24-26, 13510 North 42nd Street, Tampa (for registration information, see www.wix.com/tampabayysa/conference2011#!register)
Historic Chesterfield: Summer Concert Series, Layce Whitworth, June 18, 7 p.m., Amusement Hall
Boise: Organ Fireworks! concert, Mormon Tabernacle organist Richard Elliott, July 4, 7:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 717 N. 11th St., Boise (see www.idahotickets.com for ticket information)
Ucon stake: Pioneer musical "Be Strong and of Good Courage," June 17-18, 7 p.m., Ucon Stake Center, 2967 E. 105 North, Idaho Falls
Moscow institute: Summer institute class, Tuesdays, through July 26, 7 p.m., Moscow Idaho Student Stake Center
Nauvoo: Sunday Sociables, Sundays, 7 p.m., Historic Nauvoo Visitors' Center (see www.historicnauvoo.net)
Carthage: Martyrdom remembrance, June 28, 4:15 p.m., Carthage
BYU International Folk Dance Ensemble: June 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 7:30 p.m., Nauvoo Outdoor Stage, Nauvoo
BYU Vocal Point: June 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, July 2, 7:30 p.m., Nauvoo Outdoor Stage, Nauvoo; June 23, 5:30 p.m., Charger Center, Carthage; July 1, 5 p.m., Fairfield Arts and Convention Center, Fairfield, Iowa (see pam.byu.edu)
Nauvoo Pageant: July 5-30, Tuesdays-Saturdays, 8:30 p.m.; southwest of the reconstructed Nauvoo Temple country fair, 7 p.m.
Indiana YSA: Regional YSA conference, July 15-17, White River Ward building (registration July 15 at 6:30 p.m.)
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Many foretold Restoration, Elder Maynes tells...
- UTubers: LDS violinist Jenny Oaks Baker...
- USCIRF calls for government to resettle...
- 'Holy Fire,' fireworks: Orthodox Christians...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- Greek Orthodox parish in Cottonwood Heights...
- Elder Richard J. Maynes speaks to young...
- Many foretold Restoration, Elder Maynes... 46
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- LDS leaders announce new teaching... 33
- Catholics, LDS stand together on issues... 19
- Defending the Faith: When Jesus purged... 14
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to... 12
- LDS Church member appointed to US... 9
- National Day of Prayer speakers decry... 8