Steven Kapp Perry: Cricket & Seagull: '17 Miracles' tells story of 1856 handcart pioneers
Most Latter-day Saints could tell you a fact or two about the handcart companies of 1856, but few could give you the names, the humorous incidents, the brutal facts and especially the innumerable miracles that accompanied their every step.
With the premiere of "17 Miracles" only weeks away, filmmaker T.C. Christensen sat down with one of the actresses and a producer of the movie to share some of these stories, and why he ended up retelling a story that has been told many times before.
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Church leaders can learn from NFL domestic...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 65
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 6