Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors' Center: Humanitarian Exhibit, "Love Thy Neighbor," through October, open daily 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; "The Garden Oratorio," May 14 and 15, 7 p.m.; Why I Believe, President and Sister Halsey, May 22, 7 p.m.; Hua Xia chorus, May 28, 7 p.m.; Fireside: Science, music and faith, May 29, 7 p.m. (see mormon.org/dc)
Mormon Trail Center: "The Healing Power of Christ," sculpture exhibit, through June 30, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (for information, call 402-453-9372)
Palmyra YSA: YSA conference, Gathering in the Grove, May 28-30, Sacred Grove and Hill Cumorah (see www.gig2011.eventsbot.com to register); dance, July 8, Palmyra Stake Center, 2801 Temple Road, Palmyra, starts after the pageant
Hill Cumorah Pageant: July 8-9, 12-16, 9:15 p.m., Hill Cumorah
Oklahoma City: Time Out for Women, May 13-14 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Charleston YSA: Regional YSA Beach Day, May 21, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Isle of Palms County Park, Charleston, S.C. (meet 10 a.m. at Charleston Stake Center, 1519 Sam Rittenberg Blvd.)
Greenville and Greenville East Stake YSA: YSA Day at the Lake, June 18, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., High Falls Pointe Shelter, Lake Keowee, 671 High Falls Road, Seneca; YSA dance, June 18, 8 p.m., Seneca building, 5003 Wells Highway, Seneca
Killeen YSA: Skeet/target shoot and gun safety class, May 14, 1-5 p.m., at David Rushton's; fireside, Elder and Sister Smith, May 15, 7 p.m., institute room
Killeen single adults: Potluck dinner and "Show and Tell" activity, May 14, 5p.m., stake center; fireside, Earl Gillespie, May 15, 7p.m., Killeen High Council Room
Southern Virginia University: Annual Education Conference, "Family … Forever," June 3-4 (see svuconference.com)
Toronto: Doors Open, May 28-29, Toronto Stake Center
Mt. Royal stake: Montreal Mt. Royal Stake cleanup of Mackenzie King Park, May 23
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted.
The Mormon Times calendar events list for events in the United States and Canada are published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- Why many churches can't endorse political...
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go' players
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at Republican...
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this...
- 5 diverse appeals to God that were just made...
- What's new: 'By the Voice of My Servants'...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 31
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9