In honor of Mother's Day, Steve Mikita, who has served as Utah's assistant attorney general since 1982, and Matthew Holland, president of Utah Valley University and son of Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, share tributes to their mothers.
What You May Have Missed
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 39
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 34
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Letters to family show Steven Powell... 18
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17