Steven Kapp Perry: '5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges,' by Richard and Linda Eyre
While Richard and Linda Eyre are internationally known and respected family and relationship experts, they often have to hold back from sharing all they could depending on the audience and the situation.
But not here. In this new book, "5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges," which Stephen R. Covey says every LDS parent should read, you'll find a wealth of reminders of all the amazing resources our Father has given us for raising his children the way he raises us.
Whether it's sibling rivalry or chores, disrespect or worries about worldly influences, nearly every challenge parents face in this all-too-physical world has simple spiritual solutions. I think you'll feast on what the Eyres have to share, including one of my favorite-ever interview quotes: "Well, we may as well have a testimony meeting as just sit around fighting."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Faith sustained author through rejection,...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- 'The Voice' fans angry about replacement of...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 58
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 49
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 35
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 27
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20