Steven Kapp Perry: '5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges,' by Richard and Linda Eyre
While Richard and Linda Eyre are internationally known and respected family and relationship experts, they often have to hold back from sharing all they could depending on the audience and the situation.
But not here. In this new book, "5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges," which Stephen R. Covey says every LDS parent should read, you'll find a wealth of reminders of all the amazing resources our Father has given us for raising his children the way he raises us.
Whether it's sibling rivalry or chores, disrespect or worries about worldly influences, nearly every challenge parents face in this all-too-physical world has simple spiritual solutions. I think you'll feast on what the Eyres have to share, including one of my favorite-ever interview quotes: "Well, we may as well have a testimony meeting as just sit around fighting."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 40
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 34
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 14
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10