Steven Kapp Perry: '5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges,' by Richard and Linda Eyre
While Richard and Linda Eyre are internationally known and respected family and relationship experts, they often have to hold back from sharing all they could depending on the audience and the situation.
But not here. In this new book, "5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges," which Stephen R. Covey says every LDS parent should read, you'll find a wealth of reminders of all the amazing resources our Father has given us for raising his children the way he raises us.
Whether it's sibling rivalry or chores, disrespect or worries about worldly influences, nearly every challenge parents face in this all-too-physical world has simple spiritual solutions. I think you'll feast on what the Eyres have to share, including one of my favorite-ever interview quotes: "Well, we may as well have a testimony meeting as just sit around fighting."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Defending the Faith: The restoration of the...
- Utah chaplains serve 'God, country and fellow...
- Defending the Faith: The restoration of... 57
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 14
- Elder Paul K. Sybrowsky dies at age 70 10
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 9
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 9