Steven Kapp Perry: '5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges,' by Richard and Linda Eyre
While Richard and Linda Eyre are internationally known and respected family and relationship experts, they often have to hold back from sharing all they could depending on the audience and the situation.
But not here. In this new book, "5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges," which Stephen R. Covey says every LDS parent should read, you'll find a wealth of reminders of all the amazing resources our Father has given us for raising his children the way he raises us.
Whether it's sibling rivalry or chores, disrespect or worries about worldly influences, nearly every challenge parents face in this all-too-physical world has simple spiritual solutions. I think you'll feast on what the Eyres have to share, including one of my favorite-ever interview quotes: "Well, we may as well have a testimony meeting as just sit around fighting."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 43
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 14
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- New Harmony: Ogling the penmanship of... 7
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4