Steven Kapp Perry: '5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges,' by Richard and Linda Eyre
While Richard and Linda Eyre are internationally known and respected family and relationship experts, they often have to hold back from sharing all they could depending on the audience and the situation.
But not here. In this new book, "5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges," which Stephen R. Covey says every LDS parent should read, you'll find a wealth of reminders of all the amazing resources our Father has given us for raising his children the way he raises us.
Whether it's sibling rivalry or chores, disrespect or worries about worldly influences, nearly every challenge parents face in this all-too-physical world has simple spiritual solutions. I think you'll feast on what the Eyres have to share, including one of my favorite-ever interview quotes: "Well, we may as well have a testimony meeting as just sit around fighting."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Nelson Mandela's faith made him a worldwide...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 61
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 26
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 22
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 21
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 20
- Space and religion: How believers view... 13
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 7
- Redskins find new opponent, supporter... 7