A calendar of LDS-themed events from around the United States and Canada.
CES Fireside: Sister Rosemary M. Wixom, May 1, 6 p.m. MDT
Montgomery Stake: Day of Service, assist Joy To Life Foundation with annual 5K run, April 16, (for information, contact email@example.com)
Mesa Temple Visitors' Center: Easter Pageant, through April 23, 8 p.m. (see www.easterpageant.org)
Los Angeles Temple Visitors' Center: "We Believe" musical fireside, Santa Monica Third Ward YSA, April 20, 7 p.m.; A Sacred Easter Cantata, Los Angeles Stake choir and instrumentalists, April 22, 7 p.m.; Easter Matinee "One Voice," April 24, 2:30 p.m.
BYU Alumni Association, Sacramento Chapter: Retreat, Warner and Kaye Woodworth, April 29-May 1, Monterey (see alumni.byu.edu/asilomar2011 for prices and registration)
Temple Hill: "Lamb of God," Temple Hill Symphony and Choir, April 16, 17, 23, Temple Hill Auditorium; April 24, Cathedral of Christ the Light
Menlo Park Stake: Good Friday concert, April 22, 7:30 p.m.; 1105 Valparaiso Ave., Menlo Park
San Diego: Mormon Night with the San Diego Padres vs. Altanta Braves, June 25, Petco Park
BYU Singers: Concert, April 26, 7 p.m., Colorado Mountain College auditorium, New Castle; April 27, 7 p.m. Arvada West High School, Arvada; April 28, 7:30 p.m., Roberta Price Civic Center, Loveland; April 29, Griffin Concert Hall, CSU, Fort Collins, 7:30 p.m.; April 30, 7 p.m., Pine Creek High School, Colorado Springs; May 3, 7:30 p.m., Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Alamosa; May 4, 7 p.m., Pueblo East High School, Pueblo; May 5, 7:30 p.m., Littleton High School, Littleton; May 7, 7:30 p.m., St. Elizabeth Roman Catholic Church, Denver (see pam.byu.edu for ticket information)
Suwanne: Community Concert, "One Nation Under God," Sugar Hill LDS Choir and Gwinnett Community Band, April 16-17, 7 p.m., Sugar Hill Stake Center, 4833 Suwanee Dam Road (see www.sugarhillldschoir.org)
Idaho Falls Temple Visitors' Center: "Reflections of Christ" traveling exhibit, through May 31
Moscow institute: Spring formal, dance and dessert, April 22, 8 p.m.
Pocatello: Time Out for Women, May 6-7 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Pocatello institute: Easter devotional, April 17; Recognition dinner for institute graduates, April 22, 7:30 p.m.; dance, April 22, 9 p.m.; institute graduation, April 29, 6 p.m.
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- Mormon humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari, family...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- President Uchtdorf speaks at inaugural John...
- 21 Shakespeare quotes shared in LDS general...
- Head of Salt Lake Catholic diocese named...
- Forbes contributor: What entrepreneurs,...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 122
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 72
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand... 65
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 35
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 22
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Faith leaders call for religious... 18
- Utah woman produces her own Book of... 16