A calendar of LDS-themed events from around the United States and Canada.
CES Fireside: Sister Rosemary M. Wixom, May 1, 6 p.m. MDT
Montgomery Stake: Day of Service, assist Joy To Life Foundation with annual 5K run, April 16, (for information, contact email@example.com)
Mesa Temple Visitors Center: Easter Pageant, April 13-23, 8 p.m. (see www.easterpageant.org)
Los Angeles Temple Visitors' Center: Palos Verdes Regional Symphony Orchestra spring concert, April 9, 7 p.m.; "We Believe" musical fireside, Santa Monica Third Ward YSA, April 20, 7 p.m.; A Sacred Easter Cantata, Los Angeles Stake choir and instrumentalists, April 22, 7 p.m.; Easter Matinee "One Voice," April 24, 2:30 p.m.
BYU Alumni Association, Sacramento Chapter: Retreat, Warner and Kaye Woodworth, April 29-May 1, Monterey (see alumni.byu.edu/asilomar2011 for prices and registration)
Fresno: Time Out for Women, April 8-9 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Temple Hill: "Lamb of God," Temple Hill Symphony and Choir, April 16, 17, 23, Temple Hill Auditorium; April 24, Cathedral of Christ the Light
Menlo Park Stake: Good Friday concert, April 22, 7:30 p.m.; 1105 Valparaiso Ave., Menlo Park
San Diego: Mormon Night with the San Diego Padres vs. Altanta Braves, June 25, Petco Park
Rocky Mountain YSA: Regional Spring Fling '70s dance, April 15, 7:30 p.m., Trilby building
Denver YSA: YSAcademy Awards, April 15, 7:30 p.m., Addison Chapel
Boulder, Colorado Springs and Air Force Academy institutes: Musical fireside, "The Living Christ," Boulder, Colorado Springs and Air Force Academy Institute Choirs, April 9, 7 p.m., Boulder Stake Center, April 10, 7 p.m., Lexington Stake Center, Colorado Springs
BYU Singers: Concert, April 26, 7 p.m., Colorado Mountain College auditorium, New Castle; April 27, 7 p.m. Arvada West High School, Arvada; April 28, 7:30 p.m., Roberta Price Civic Center, Loveland; April 29, Griffin Concert Hall, CSU, Fort Collins, 7:30 p.m.; April 30, 7 p.m., Pine Creek High School, Colorado Springs; May 3, 7:30 p.m., Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Alamosa; May 4, 7 p.m., Pueblo East High School, Pueblo; May 5, 7:30 p.m., Littleton High School, Littleton; May 7, 7:30 p.m., St. Elizabeth Roman Catholic Church, Denver (see pam.byu.edu for ticket information)
Atlanta Georgia Temple: Open house, April 9-23, excluding Sundays, (free tickets required lds.org/reservations); cultural celebration, April 30; dedication, May 1
Suwanne: Community Concert, "One Nation Under God," Sugar Hill LDS Choir and Gwinnett Community Band, April 16-17, 7 p.m., Sugar Hill Stake Center, 4833 Suwanee Dam Road (see www.sugarhillldschoir.org)
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 26
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 19
- Russians' views on religion are... 16
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore:... 7
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6