PROVO, Utah — In order to facilitate 48 bishops and four BYU LDS Stakes, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has announced it will be building a special stake center at approximately 300 North and 900 East in Provo.
The 54,234 square foot building sits on six acres of land that was once owned by St. Francis Catholic Church and most recently Meridian School.
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 91
- LDS Church releases video about... 44
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 27
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 16
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 8
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6