Oklahoma City: Time Out for Women, May 13-14 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Columbia YSA: Young Ambassadors performance, April 29, 7 p.m., Columbia, YSA pre-show dinner, April 29, 3:45 p.m. (tickets required for both events; contact email@example.com)
San Antonio: Time Out for Women and Time Out for Girls, April 29-20 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Killeen YSA: Cookout, volleyball and bonfire, April 9, 7 p.m., Carpenter's home, 3101 Etta Kay Lane, Kempner; YSA fireside, April 17, Killeen Institute room; SA fireside, April 17, Killeen high council room; Killeen stake Relief Society "Fill the Temple" days, April 29-30, San Antonio Temple
Seattle: Time Out for Women, April 29-30 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
BYU Ballroom Dance Company: April 23, 7 p.m., Pinedale Auditorium, Pinedale (see pam.byu.edu for ticket information)
BYU Singers: Concert, May 6, 7 p.m., Central High School auditorium, Cheyenne (see pam.byu.edu for ticket information)
Calgary: Time Out for Women, May 6-7 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Hamilton stake: "Savior of the World," April 15-22 (email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets); Ontario Genealogical Society Conference, May 13-15
Longueuil stake: Community Passover Seder, April 4, Sherbrooke
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted.
The Mormon Times calendar events list is published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please email it to email@example.com and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- What the LDS Church said about the Supreme...
- Tabernacle Choir performs in the rain near...
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy...
- Memorable sermons from LDS leaders in fewer...
- Nate Sharp: 'Miraculous events' led to...
- New temple presidents called to Mexico,...
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills judges on...
- Where were the Twelve Apostles when Joseph...
- What the LDS Church said about the... 171
- Religious leaders ponder next steps... 57
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 50
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 38
- Where were the Twelve Apostles when... 32
- Washington Cathedral dean on... 7
- Episcopal Church elects first black... 6
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5