Oklahoma City: Time Out for Women, May 13-14 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Columbia YSA: Young Ambassadors performance, April 29, 7 p.m., Columbia, YSA pre-show dinner, April 29, 3:45 p.m. (tickets required for both events; contact email@example.com)
San Antonio: Time Out for Women and Time Out for Girls, April 29-20 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Killeen YSA: Cookout, volleyball and bonfire, April 9, 7 p.m., Carpenter's home, 3101 Etta Kay Lane, Kempner; YSA fireside, April 17, Killeen Institute room; SA fireside, April 17, Killeen high council room; Killeen stake Relief Society "Fill the Temple" days, April 29-30, San Antonio Temple
Seattle: Time Out for Women, April 29-30 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
BYU Ballroom Dance Company: April 23, 7 p.m., Pinedale Auditorium, Pinedale (see pam.byu.edu for ticket information)
BYU Singers: Concert, May 6, 7 p.m., Central High School auditorium, Cheyenne (see pam.byu.edu for ticket information)
Calgary: Time Out for Women, May 6-7 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Hamilton stake: "Savior of the World," April 15-22 (email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets); Ontario Genealogical Society Conference, May 13-15
Longueuil stake: Community Passover Seder, April 4, Sherbrooke
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted.
The Mormon Times calendar events list is published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please email it to email@example.com and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Many foretold Restoration, Elder Maynes tells...
- UTubers: LDS violinist Jenny Oaks Baker...
- USCIRF calls for government to resettle...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- Greek Orthodox parish in Cottonwood Heights...
- Elder Richard J. Maynes speaks to young...
- Erin Stewart: Putting the family council to work
- Many foretold Restoration, Elder Maynes... 46
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- LDS leaders announce new teaching... 34
- Catholics, LDS stand together on issues... 21
- Defending the Faith: When Jesus purged... 20
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to... 12
- National Day of Prayer speakers decry... 12
- LDS Church member appointed to US... 9