Idaho Falls Temple Visitors Center: "Reflections of Christ" traveling exhibit, through May 31 Vocal Point: Concert, April 9, 7 p.m., Meridian Middle School, Meridian
Moscow institute: Spring formal, dance and dessert, April 22, 8 p.m.
Pocatello: Time Out for Women, May 6-7 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Pocatello institute: Food 'n' Forum, Lawrence Wasden, Idaho state attorney general, April 1; Food 'n' Forum, Brian Bald, Pocatello mayor, April 15; Easter devotional, April 17; recognition dinner for institute graduates, April 22, 7:30 p.m.; dance, April 22, 9 p.m.; institute graduation, April 29, 6 p.m.
Nauvoo: Sunday Sociable, "Ancient Peoples of the Mississippi Valley," Alan Harn, April 10, 7 p.m., Historic Nauvoo Visitors' Center; Sunday Sociable, "Easter Music," April 24, 7 p.m., Historic Nauvoo Visitors' Center (see www.historicnauvoo.net)
Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors' Center: Spanish Night of Music and Inspiration, April 12, 7:30 p.m.; Mormon Choir of Washington, D.C., Easter Concert, April 16, 7 p.m.; Why I Believe fireside, President and Sister Jackson, April 17, 7 p.m.; Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C., Institute Choir, April 23, 7 p.m.; Southern Virginia University Concert Chorale and Orchestra, April 24, 6:30 p.m.; Boyertown High School Performing Groups, April 29, 7:30 p.m.; Yellow River Chinese Art Ensemble, April 30, 7 p.m. (see lds.org/placestovisit/eng/visitors-centers/washington-d-c-temple-visitors-center)
Bloomfield Hills stake: Free organ recital, Richard Elliott, Tabernacle organist, April 9, 7 p.m., Bloomfield Hills Stake Center, 37425 Woodward Ave., Bloomfield Hills (contact email@example.com with questions)
Minneapolis: Time Out for Women, April 8-9 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration); BYU-Idaho Collegiate Singers, "The Spark of Creation," April 16, 8 p.m., Basillica of Saint Mary, 88 17th St. North (tickets required; email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets)
Joplin YSA: Multistake "Joplin Jam," April 30, noon-11 p.m., Joplin Stake Center, 2107 S. Indiana (workshops, dinner, dance)
Mormon Trail Center: "The Healing Power of Christ," sculpture exhibit, through June 30, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (for information, call 402-453-9372)
BYU Young Ambassadors: April 26, 7 p.m., Reynolds Theater, Duke University, Durham; April 28, 7 p.m., North Carolina Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Charlotte; April 30, 7:30 p.m., Lipinsky Auditorium, Asheville (see pam.byu.edu for ticket information)
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- President Uchtfdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10...
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list of...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 90
- LDS Church releases video about... 43
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 22
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 9
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 6
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6