Vocal Point: Concert, April 9, 7 p.m., Meridian Middle School, Meridian
Pocatello institute: Spring break, March 21-25
Rexburg (BYU-Idaho): "Savior of the World" performance, March 25, 7:30 p.m., BYU-Idaho Center (tickets required; see www.byui.edu/tickets or call 208-496-2230)
Nauvoo: Nauvoo Women's Retreat, March 24-25 (see www.nauvoovillas.com); Sunday Sociable, "Joseph Smith and the Ancient Prophets," Todd Murdock, March 27, 7 p.m., Historic Nauvoo Visitors' Center (see www.historicnauvoo.net)
Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors Center: "Fulfill the Vision" fine-arts exhibit, through March 27, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Young Performers' Showcase, March 19, 7 p.m.; "Why I Believe" fireside, President and Sister Cook, March 20, 7 p.m.; Mormon Orchestra of Washington, D.C., Chamber Concert, March 27, 7 p.m.
Bloomfield Hills stake: Free organ recital, Richard Elliott, Tabernacle organist, April 9, 7 p.m., Bloomfield Hills Stake Center, 37425 Woodward Ave., Bloomfield Hills (contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
Minneapolis: Time Out for Women, April 8-9 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Mormon Trail Center: "The Healing Power of Christ," sculpture exhibit, through June 30, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (for information, call 402-453-9372)
Columbia YSA: Young Ambassador performance, April 29, 7 p.m., Columbia, YSA pre-show dinner, April 29, 3:45 p.m. (tickets required for both events; contact email@example.com)
Knoxville: Bi-stake women's conference, singer/songwriter Cherie Call, March 19, Knoxville Cumberland Stake Center, Clinton (take exit 122 off I-75, turn southwest, building is 1.6 miles on the right)
Killeen YSA: Bi-stake YSA fireside, March 20, Temple, 7 p.m.; single adult fireside, March 20, Killeen, 7 p.m.
San Antonio: Time Out for Women and Time Out for Girls, April 29-20 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Seattle: Time Out for Women, April 29-20 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
South Seattle YSA: "New York, New York" Gold and Green ball, March 19, 9 p.m., Bellevue South Stake Center (formal dress is encouraged)
BYU Chamber Orchestra: March 19, 7:30 p.m., Powell High School Auditorium, Powell
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted.
The Mormon Times calendar events list is published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Who were the first 3...
- Observers uncertain about the impact of...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 70
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 58
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- What does the Mormon 'temperature'... 39
- Observers uncertain about the impact of... 39
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 26
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- What would Jesus buy? New website helps... 14