BYU basketball star Jimmer Fredette talked about his spiritual side in a recent interview with Mormon Times TV.
In the 6-minute segment, Fredette addressed the following topics:
· His roots in the LDS Church, along with how his family and the gospel have shaped his life.
· Crediting the Lord for his God-given talents.
· Using his celebrity status to spread the gospel message. "(Being a missionary for the church) means more to me than being a good basketball player," Fredette says.
· His thoughts on living the gospel and how it continues to shape his future.
· BYU play-by-play voice Greg Wrubell also shares his first impression upon meeting Jimmer and talks about the senior's remarkable career at BYU.
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- Lindsey Stirling, Alex Boye, others to...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- New Joseph Smith Papers volume provides...
- The effect of having a widow's mite of faith
- LDS World: Learning to recognize God's tender...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates... 13
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The effect of having a widow's mite of... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1