BYU basketball star Jimmer Fredette talked about his spiritual side in a recent interview with Mormon Times TV.
In the 6-minute segment, Fredette addressed the following topics:
· His roots in the LDS Church, along with how his family and the gospel have shaped his life.
· Crediting the Lord for his God-given talents.
· Using his celebrity status to spread the gospel message. "(Being a missionary for the church) means more to me than being a good basketball player," Fredette says.
· His thoughts on living the gospel and how it continues to shape his future.
· BYU play-by-play voice Greg Wrubell also shares his first impression upon meeting Jimmer and talks about the senior's remarkable career at BYU.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 31
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 17
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 12
- Russians' views on religion are... 9
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6