BYU basketball star Jimmer Fredette talked about his spiritual side in a recent interview with Mormon Times TV.
In the 6-minute segment, Fredette addressed the following topics:
· His roots in the LDS Church, along with how his family and the gospel have shaped his life.
· Crediting the Lord for his God-given talents.
· Using his celebrity status to spread the gospel message. "(Being a missionary for the church) means more to me than being a good basketball player," Fredette says.
· His thoughts on living the gospel and how it continues to shape his future.
· BYU play-by-play voice Greg Wrubell also shares his first impression upon meeting Jimmer and talks about the senior's remarkable career at BYU.
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS husband and father is also a firefighter...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues... 46
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 39
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 27
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 23
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 20
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 17