BYU basketball star Jimmer Fredette talked about his spiritual side in a recent interview with Mormon Times TV.
In the 6-minute segment, Fredette addressed the following topics:
· His roots in the LDS Church, along with how his family and the gospel have shaped his life.
· Crediting the Lord for his God-given talents.
· Using his celebrity status to spread the gospel message. "(Being a missionary for the church) means more to me than being a good basketball player," Fredette says.
· His thoughts on living the gospel and how it continues to shape his future.
· BYU play-by-play voice Greg Wrubell also shares his first impression upon meeting Jimmer and talks about the senior's remarkable career at BYU.
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 87
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 46
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 36
- Defending the Faith: Some things are... 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- California orders churches, others to... 19
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 14