BYU basketball star Jimmer Fredette talked about his spiritual side in a recent interview with Mormon Times TV.
In the 6-minute segment, Fredette addressed the following topics:
· His roots in the LDS Church, along with how his family and the gospel have shaped his life.
· Crediting the Lord for his God-given talents.
· Using his celebrity status to spread the gospel message. "(Being a missionary for the church) means more to me than being a good basketball player," Fredette says.
· His thoughts on living the gospel and how it continues to shape his future.
· BYU play-by-play voice Greg Wrubell also shares his first impression upon meeting Jimmer and talks about the senior's remarkable career at BYU.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 174
- Why I don’t call myself a... 96
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- State bills to protect religious... 24
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- The challenges and blessings of... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 16