There's a Mormon Messages video that features a little girl as she puts together a Nativity display in her room.
But she can't reach the Baby Jesus that's fallen under the storage bins.
When she lays the rescued little figurine on a manger of crayons as the holy family and a few toys look on, it always brings out the tears.
That three-minute, 57-second video, "The Christmas Spirit," is one of the 20 most popular Mormon Messages videos that are now on DVD and can be watched in English, Spanish or with subtitles.
Previously, they were available on the Mormon Messages' YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/MormonMessages. Collectively, the Mormon Messages have had more than 16 million views. ("The Christmas Spirit" has had nearly a half million page views.)
Now, an Internet connection and a working computer aren't required to see these favorites.
The DVD includes seasonal-specific ones like "The Christmas Spirit," "An Apostle's Easter Thoughts on Christ" by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve and "In the Spirit of Thanksgiving," which features Elder Dallin H. Oaks along with interviews of New Yorkers. Most of the videos feature a member of the First Presidency or Quorum of the Twelve.
is about a 9/11 survivor (it's had more than 360,000 page views online). The videos are a minute and a half to eight and half minutes long.
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 21
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 18