"If you feel you have been wronged — by anyone (a family member, a friend, another member of the church, a church leader, a business associate) or by anything (the death of a loved one, health problems, a financial reverse, abuse, addictions) — deal with the matter directly and with all the strength you have. 'Hold on thy way' (D&C 122:9); giving up is not an option. And without delay, turn to the Lord."
Donald L. Hallstrom, "Turn to the Lord," Ensign, May 2010, 80
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Comic: Overcome with the spirit
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 49
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3
- Hindu festival celebrates birth of Lord... 2