OSKALOOSA, Iowa — When you see them walking down the street, their appearance tells you who they are and what they're up to.
Neatly dressed with name tags and almost always in pairs, missionaries with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are hitting the pavement in Oskaloosa.
Eric Van Wagoner and Trapper Crockett, both just 20 years old, are going door-to-door in Oskaloosa to spread the message of their church.
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Comic: Overcome with the spirit
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 49
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3
- Hindu festival celebrates birth of Lord... 2