VANCOUVER, British Columbia — In the world of great Mormon entertainers, Marie Osmond's a little bit country, brother Donny's a little bit rock 'n' roll, Jon Heder's a little bit weird, Aaron Eckhart's a little bit hot, and Billy Barty's a little bit short. Add to that Ryan Hamilton. He's a little bit comedy.
A big bit, actually. It's his life.
The Howdy Doody-faced comic (he prefers a more contemporary comparison: "the illegitimate child of Jerry and Elaine") makes his living working sinful nightclubs surrounded by drunks and his fellow comedians, most of whom are offensive heathens. But he loves it.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7