VANCOUVER, British Columbia — In the world of great Mormon entertainers, Marie Osmond's a little bit country, brother Donny's a little bit rock 'n' roll, Jon Heder's a little bit weird, Aaron Eckhart's a little bit hot, and Billy Barty's a little bit short. Add to that Ryan Hamilton. He's a little bit comedy.
A big bit, actually. It's his life.
The Howdy Doody-faced comic (he prefers a more contemporary comparison: "the illegitimate child of Jerry and Elaine") makes his living working sinful nightclubs surrounded by drunks and his fellow comedians, most of whom are offensive heathens. But he loves it.
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Comic: Overcome with the spirit
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 51
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3
- Hindu festival celebrates birth of Lord... 2