VANCOUVER, British Columbia — In the world of great Mormon entertainers, Marie Osmond's a little bit country, brother Donny's a little bit rock 'n' roll, Jon Heder's a little bit weird, Aaron Eckhart's a little bit hot, and Billy Barty's a little bit short. Add to that Ryan Hamilton. He's a little bit comedy.
A big bit, actually. It's his life.
The Howdy Doody-faced comic (he prefers a more contemporary comparison: "the illegitimate child of Jerry and Elaine") makes his living working sinful nightclubs surrounded by drunks and his fellow comedians, most of whom are offensive heathens. But he loves it.
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly about...
- President Uchtdorf: 'Live the gospel joyful'
- LDS general conference marks 90th, 65th...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly... 92
- New Jersey teen to join fight against... 62
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 13
- 5 things to remember when you think God... 10
- Y. forum speaker focuses defending the... 6
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3