Steven Kapp Perry: Cricket & Seagull: 'A Celebration of Family History' new on DVD
You've got a choir, you've got an orchestra, you've got inspiring live speakers and film segments to touch any feeling heart; sounds like a celebration and it is!
Shipley Munson, the global marketing director for the LDS Church's Family History Department, shares stories from this new DVD and how it can be used in many different settings. In addition, I hope you'll listen to his final comments on the five main reasons people of all faiths get involved in family history research; what do you think they are? Also, you can click here to order your copy!
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had far-reaching...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 6
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 5
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 4
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3