Steven Kapp Perry: Cricket & Seagull: 'A Celebration of Family History' new on DVD
You've got a choir, you've got an orchestra, you've got inspiring live speakers and film segments to touch any feeling heart; sounds like a celebration and it is!
Shipley Munson, the global marketing director for the LDS Church's Family History Department, shares stories from this new DVD and how it can be used in many different settings. In addition, I hope you'll listen to his final comments on the five main reasons people of all faiths get involved in family history research; what do you think they are? Also, you can click here to order your copy!
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Temple Square hosts New Year's EVE events
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to release...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- What's new: 'Jesus the Christ Study Guide'...
- Wright Words: My friend David is Christian,...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Getting ready to study...
- Reader voices: Choosing my reflection
- 'Unbroken' billed as faith-based film, but...
- Religious freedom and economic growth... 20
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to... 16
- This is what going to church does to you 11
- Wright Words: My friend David is... 9
- It's a 'Christmas break' for many, but... 6
- How churches can attract younger people 6
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas... 5
- Why congregation size matters when it... 2