My favorite gospel-enriching book is the Book of Mormon. As I have read and delved into this book over the past 15 years, I have found understanding of God's ways and how he supports his people. Studying the other scriptures in conjunction with the Book of Mormon has also increased my understanding of the gospel.
I love the Book of Mormon. It is an exciting and revelatory book and gives me a feeling of peace that has helped me through some very difficult times. I can really feel the Spirit of God when I read it.
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had far-reaching...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 5
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 5