My favorite gospel-enriching book is the Book of Mormon. As I have read and delved into this book over the past 15 years, I have found understanding of God's ways and how he supports his people. Studying the other scriptures in conjunction with the Book of Mormon has also increased my understanding of the gospel.
I love the Book of Mormon. It is an exciting and revelatory book and gives me a feeling of peace that has helped me through some very difficult times. I can really feel the Spirit of God when I read it.
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 91
- LDS Church releases video about... 44
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 27
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 16
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 8
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6