My favorite gospel-enriching book is the Book of Mormon. As I have read and delved into this book over the past 15 years, I have found understanding of God's ways and how he supports his people. Studying the other scriptures in conjunction with the Book of Mormon has also increased my understanding of the gospel.
I love the Book of Mormon. It is an exciting and revelatory book and gives me a feeling of peace that has helped me through some very difficult times. I can really feel the Spirit of God when I read it.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 166
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- General Women's Session focuses on... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- State bills to protect religious... 11
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8