"It is our imperative duty to help youth understand and believe the gospel in a deeply personal way."
Robert D. Hales, "Our Duty to God: The Mission of Parents and Leaders to the Rising Generation," Ensign, May 2010, 96
What You May Have Missed
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 167
- Why I don’t call myself a... 93
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- General Women's Session focuses on... 19
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- State bills to protect religious... 14
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8