“Blink of an Eye,” by Gregg Luke, Covenant, 2010, 293 pages, $16.99
Joseph Ramirez remembers his childhood as a happy time. But after a near-fatal traffic accident leaves him with a crushed skull, he’s not so sure.
Joseph begins suffering from recurring nightmares, revealing secrets hidden for 20 years. When a ruthless lawyer attempts to blame Joseph for the accident, defense attorney Michelle Haas comes to his aid.
Soon, Joseph and Michelle discover they knew each other as children. Joseph realizes his dreams might be memories, and he will have to remember what he worked so hard to forget.
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- President Uchtfdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10...
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list of...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 90
- LDS Church releases video about... 43
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 22
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 9
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 6
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6