“Blink of an Eye,” by Gregg Luke, Covenant, 2010, 293 pages, $16.99
Joseph Ramirez remembers his childhood as a happy time. But after a near-fatal traffic accident leaves him with a crushed skull, he’s not so sure.
Joseph begins suffering from recurring nightmares, revealing secrets hidden for 20 years. When a ruthless lawyer attempts to blame Joseph for the accident, defense attorney Michelle Haas comes to his aid.
Soon, Joseph and Michelle discover they knew each other as children. Joseph realizes his dreams might be memories, and he will have to remember what he worked so hard to forget.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- LDS husband and father is also a firefighter...
- Defending the Faith: When the criticisms of...
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better...
- Angel Moroni placed atop Indianapolis temple
- Defending the Faith: When the... 139
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues... 46
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 22
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 19
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 17
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 16