“Blink of an Eye,” by Gregg Luke, Covenant, 2010, 293 pages, $16.99
Joseph Ramirez remembers his childhood as a happy time. But after a near-fatal traffic accident leaves him with a crushed skull, he’s not so sure.
Joseph begins suffering from recurring nightmares, revealing secrets hidden for 20 years. When a ruthless lawyer attempts to blame Joseph for the accident, defense attorney Michelle Haas comes to his aid.
Soon, Joseph and Michelle discover they knew each other as children. Joseph realizes his dreams might be memories, and he will have to remember what he worked so hard to forget.
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- How does the world feel about morals and...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 87
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 77
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 74
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 72
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 49
- How much did President Obama donate to... 45