“Blink of an Eye,” by Gregg Luke, Covenant, 2010, 293 pages, $16.99
Joseph Ramirez remembers his childhood as a happy time. But after a near-fatal traffic accident leaves him with a crushed skull, he’s not so sure.
Joseph begins suffering from recurring nightmares, revealing secrets hidden for 20 years. When a ruthless lawyer attempts to blame Joseph for the accident, defense attorney Michelle Haas comes to his aid.
Soon, Joseph and Michelle discover they knew each other as children. Joseph realizes his dreams might be memories, and he will have to remember what he worked so hard to forget.
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon Conference to...
- LDS World: Western author Wallace Stegner...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in Salt...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 303
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 42
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 24