"Dead Wrong," by Clair M. Poulson, Covenant Communications, Inc., 2009, 264 pages, $16.95
No matter where cowgirl Kaitlyn Glenn turns, she is in danger. After joining the LDS Church, her family disowns her and leaves her behind. Her stepbrother, however, decides to go after her trust fund, and her former boss, Jace Landry, is stalking her every move.
Kaitlyn attempts to disappear with her only friend, the horse she rides as a champion barrel racer, but it only lasts for so long before Jace's seedy private investigator, Myler Keegan, picks up her trail. Kaitlyn must go on the run, meeting people along the way who give her hope and sanctuary, and hoping she can outsmart Jace and his deadly obsession.
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of prophets
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 46
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4