OREM, Utah — If you love music, the outdoors and free dates, a Utah County Deseret Book store has got you covered.
Every Friday night at 7 p.m. from July 9 through August 20, the University Village Deseret Book store will be hosting free "Sounds of Summer" street concerts in front of the store.
Shadow Mountain artists Michael McLean, Jericho Road, Jenny Oaks Baker, Mercy River, Jenny Phillips, David Osmond, Alex Boye and Julie de Azevedo are part of the lineup. Artists will have signings at the store immediately following their performance.
Those who go are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and coolers. For more information on the event, go to the store's website.
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- Kinshasa Democratic Republic of Congo Temple:...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 69
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 9
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- Understanding DNA testing in family... 5