OREM, Utah — If you love music, the outdoors and free dates, a Utah County Deseret Book store has got you covered.
Every Friday night at 7 p.m. from July 9 through August 20, the University Village Deseret Book store will be hosting free "Sounds of Summer" street concerts in front of the store.
Shadow Mountain artists Michael McLean, Jericho Road, Jenny Oaks Baker, Mercy River, Jenny Phillips, David Osmond, Alex Boye and Julie de Azevedo are part of the lineup. Artists will have signings at the store immediately following their performance.
Those who go are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and coolers. For more information on the event, go to the store's website.
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- New Harmony: Now pitching for the Angels:...
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 11
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- 5 must-see answers to faith's biggest... 7
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 6
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian... 5