OREM, Utah — If you love music, the outdoors and free dates, a Utah County Deseret Book store has got you covered.
Every Friday night at 7 p.m. from July 9 through August 20, the University Village Deseret Book store will be hosting free "Sounds of Summer" street concerts in front of the store.
Shadow Mountain artists Michael McLean, Jericho Road, Jenny Oaks Baker, Mercy River, Jenny Phillips, David Osmond, Alex Boye and Julie de Azevedo are part of the lineup. Artists will have signings at the store immediately following their performance.
Those who go are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and coolers. For more information on the event, go to the store's website.
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- First Presidency Easter Message
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Watch: Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- New general authority - Elder Klebingat:...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 78
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 78
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 51
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 37
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24