OREM, Utah — If you love music, the outdoors and free dates, a Utah County Deseret Book store has got you covered.
Every Friday night at 7 p.m. from July 9 through August 20, the University Village Deseret Book store will be hosting free "Sounds of Summer" street concerts in front of the store.
Shadow Mountain artists Michael McLean, Jericho Road, Jenny Oaks Baker, Mercy River, Jenny Phillips, David Osmond, Alex Boye and Julie de Azevedo are part of the lineup. Artists will have signings at the store immediately following their performance.
Those who go are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and coolers. For more information on the event, go to the store's website.
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- Comic: Overcome with the spirit
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 49
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3
- Hindu festival celebrates birth of Lord... 2