OREM, Utah — If you love music, the outdoors and free dates, a Utah County Deseret Book store has got you covered.
Every Friday night at 7 p.m. from July 9 through August 20, the University Village Deseret Book store will be hosting free "Sounds of Summer" street concerts in front of the store.
Shadow Mountain artists Michael McLean, Jericho Road, Jenny Oaks Baker, Mercy River, Jenny Phillips, David Osmond, Alex Boye and Julie de Azevedo are part of the lineup. Artists will have signings at the store immediately following their performance.
Those who go are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and coolers. For more information on the event, go to the store's website.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,...
- Can the return of 'Cosmos' extend the scope...
- Church History Symposium examines Mormonism's...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 89
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 63
- When Satan steals your motherhood 46
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 24
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after... 15
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from... 13