Mission call: What exactly comes in the "Mission Call Letter"? For those who have not yet gone (or who never went), this blog post is a fascinating and detailed look at what comprises the Mormon mission-call packet. For instance, did you know that it is not one letter, but three?
Mission letters: "Who do I write? How often do I write? Should I write one a week, a month, or a quarter? How much is too much? What about emailing a missionary? These are just a few of the many questions one young lady asked "Dear Bro Jo" about the ins and outs of "Writing a Missionary." Check out his answers, including this sage piece of advice: "Write pro-mission, hang in there, how's it going, what is your area like, how are the people letters. Nothing mushy, flirty or along the lines of 'too bad you're there and not here' letters."
Mission Mario: If you haven't seen this popular parody of Super Mario Brothers using missionaries, then take a minute to enjoy. Watch as the "Super Mario Elders" solve the level using missionary skills!
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith, the stone,...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Why I don’t call myself a ‘Mormon...
- 18 must-see attractions on and around Temple...
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore chain says
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Significant LDS Church history discovery made
- Finding faith in an anatomy lab
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith, the... 89
- Why I don’t call myself a... 86
- Hamblin & Peterson: Do religions try to... 52
- What Mormons should know about NBC's... 51
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 33
- Kara Tippetts, Christian who blogged... 24
- Why Ted Cruz launched his presidential... 17
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17