Proposition 8: I
counted how many posts discussing Proposition 8 on one aggregator. There were more than 20. TWENTY! So as Proposition 8 continues to be the talk of the
Bloggernacle, here are a few interesting insights on the ongoing story. Commenters took some reasonable posts out of bounds, but "What is not our job" is a good sermon on loving your neighbor. And if you
didn't see this quote
from one of Utah's openly-gay senators, you need to check it out.
President Hinckley: First, I didn't even know there was a "New Movie: Gordon B. Hinckley A Giant Among Men." And secondly, I loved reading
this well-written and thorough review that includes photos of some of the
actors. So if you're curious about this upcoming movie, click on over!
FHE idea: I love
the simple beauty of this family home evening lesson on "Following the Footsteps of Jesus." So head over if you're looking for an easy
yet clever idea for tonight.
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- 19 inspiring Christmas quotes from President...
- The Clean Cut: Lexi Walker sings Christmas...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- LDS World: Jesus Christ is the solution
- LDS Church clarifies position on... 52
- Defending the Faith: A modern witness... 46
- How would LDS be affected by renewed... 27
- Christmas without Jesus 20
- LDS Church to create new missions in... 20
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 19
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 12