Proposition 8: I
counted how many posts discussing Proposition 8 on one aggregator. There were more than 20. TWENTY! So as Proposition 8 continues to be the talk of the
Bloggernacle, here are a few interesting insights on the ongoing story. Commenters took some reasonable posts out of bounds, but "What is not our job" is a good sermon on loving your neighbor. And if you
didn't see this quote
from one of Utah's openly-gay senators, you need to check it out.
President Hinckley: First, I didn't even know there was a "New Movie: Gordon B. Hinckley A Giant Among Men." And secondly, I loved reading
this well-written and thorough review that includes photos of some of the
actors. So if you're curious about this upcoming movie, click on over!
FHE idea: I love
the simple beauty of this family home evening lesson on "Following the Footsteps of Jesus." So head over if you're looking for an easy
yet clever idea for tonight.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Who were the first 3...
- Observers uncertain about the impact of...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 70
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 58
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- What does the Mormon 'temperature'... 39
- Observers uncertain about the impact of... 39
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 26
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- What would Jesus buy? New website helps... 14