Wednesday, October 28Panoramic photos:
Take a visit to Temple Square today without leaving your computer. All
you have to do is click into 3dUtah, which portrays "Temple Square in Salt Lake City" in glorious panoramic splendor. You
can zoom left, right, up or down and visit the tabernacle, the assembly
hall, the grounds of Temple Square, and the Christus statue in the
Visitors Center. Hat-tip to LDS Media Talk, who found these "really
great" panoramic photos.
Have an amazing, scholarly idea for a paper? Then check out these two venues in which to present your research. "The European Mormon Studies Association Annual Conference 2010, Call for Papers"
articles that tackle "European Mormonism and its Experience in Media
and the Public Sphere." If you'll be in Holland this July, consider
applying. Or, in April at Claremont Graduate University in California,
you could present on "What is Mormon Studies?" Click in for details about both conferences and paper deadlines.
Donut bobbing, mummy wrap, fear factor room and pumpkin decorating.
Need some ideas for an upcoming Halloween activity? Then check out the
fun ones outlined in this
"Halloween Celebration Night." Creative!
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- BYUtv releases 'New Day for the Book of...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 156
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay... 54
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Defending the Faith: Rethinking... 27
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- LDS Church releases statement on... 25