Wednesday, October 28Panoramic photos:
Take a visit to Temple Square today without leaving your computer. All
you have to do is click into 3dUtah, which portrays "Temple Square in Salt Lake City" in glorious panoramic splendor. You
can zoom left, right, up or down and visit the tabernacle, the assembly
hall, the grounds of Temple Square, and the Christus statue in the
Visitors Center. Hat-tip to LDS Media Talk, who found these "really
great" panoramic photos.
Have an amazing, scholarly idea for a paper? Then check out these two venues in which to present your research. "The European Mormon Studies Association Annual Conference 2010, Call for Papers"
articles that tackle "European Mormonism and its Experience in Media
and the Public Sphere." If you'll be in Holland this July, consider
applying. Or, in April at Claremont Graduate University in California,
you could present on "What is Mormon Studies?" Click in for details about both conferences and paper deadlines.
Donut bobbing, mummy wrap, fear factor room and pumpkin decorating.
Need some ideas for an upcoming Halloween activity? Then check out the
fun ones outlined in this
"Halloween Celebration Night." Creative!
- Helping people deal with criticisms against...
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- How serving an LDS mission prepared me for...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- Defending the Faith: Parallels between Lehite...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 256
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 105
- Defending the Faith: Parallels between... 41
- LDS Church releases statement after... 28
- Mormon woman will be first female West... 16
- Is there too much faith in college... 12
- This is even more evidence that Jesus... 8
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins... 8