Forget that most famous first-page diary entry on Jan. 1 where you try to sum up the entire previous year. Instead, listen as noted EFY and Education Week speaker Randal Wright teaches you "The 3 Word Journal" technique, and get started accessing your own mind and your own experiences in a simple, yet profoundly meaningful way.
You'll be surprised what memories and events just a few words can trigger and how easy it is to "3 Word" them for later expansion. You'll soon have a catalog of instantly accessible life experiences that point the way to what the Lord has prepared you for in this life and be able to leave a legacy of personal learning to bless your family for generations.
(I'm not kidding when I say this is one of the most fascinating and useful interviews I've conducted, and I really wish I could make everyone sit down and listen for 20 minutes, then share it with a friend.)
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of prophets
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 46
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 19
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- New DVD tells story of David... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5