Brian Nicholson, Deseret News
Construction workers installed the 13-foot-tall Moroni statue atop the Brigham City Temple Tuesday, July 12, 2011. The temple was among several announced by LDS Church President Thomas S. Monson at the October 2009 general conference, and ground was broken July 31, 2010. Construction on the temple is expected to take 18 to 20 months from the time of groundbreaking, and when completed, the Brigham City Temple will be Utah's 14th LDS temple.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8