High school football: 2011 high school football schedules unveiled for 100 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2011 high school football season is still over a month and a half away, but it's never too early to start marking you calendar and getting excited about your team's big games. It's a realignment year too, so the potential exists for numerous new and exciting rivalries to emerge.
Below are links to the complete schedules of all 101 high school football teams in Utah.
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- BYU football: Cougars announce future games...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- High school football: Deseret News 2014...
- Utah football fall practice position preview:...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 128
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 94
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 68
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 51
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 32