High school football: 2011 high school football schedules unveiled for 100 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2011 high school football season is still over a month and a half away, but it's never too early to start marking you calendar and getting excited about your team's big games. It's a realignment year too, so the potential exists for numerous new and exciting rivalries to emerge.
Below are links to the complete schedules of all 101 high school football teams in Utah.
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5 in...
- Utes ready to show off new field Saturday...
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get...
- Defensive-minded Utah Jazz open preseason...
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- In critical situations, BYU offense, defense...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to Utah next...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 49
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 31
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 23
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 23
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage... 21