High school football: 2011 high school football schedules unveiled for 100 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2011 high school football season is still over a month and a half away, but it's never too early to start marking you calendar and getting excited about your team's big games. It's a realignment year too, so the potential exists for numerous new and exciting rivalries to emerge.
Below are links to the complete schedules of all 101 high school football teams in Utah.
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in University...
- BYU focusing on bowl game while players'...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 54
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 32
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31