High school football: 2011 high school football schedules unveiled for 100 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2011 high school football season is still over a month and a half away, but it's never too early to start marking you calendar and getting excited about your team's big games. It's a realignment year too, so the potential exists for numerous new and exciting rivalries to emerge.
Below are links to the complete schedules of all 101 high school football teams in Utah.
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Ranking the best college running backs...
- Jazz notes: Trey Lyles still not with team...
- You don't know Jack (Cooley)? Learn about...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 104
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 32
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 27
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 24
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 19