High school football: 2011 high school football schedules unveiled for 100 teams
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The start of the 2011 high school football season is still over a month and a half away, but it's never too early to start marking you calendar and getting excited about your team's big games. It's a realignment year too, so the potential exists for numerous new and exciting rivalries to emerge.
Below are links to the complete schedules of all 101 high school football teams in Utah.
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 75
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 37
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 34
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 31