Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The Grammy Award-winning Sam Bush Band played during the Gallivan Center Renovation Celebration in Salt Lake City on Friday, July 8, 2011. The bluegrass concert marks a yearlong, $8.5 million makeover designed to make the outdoor plaza more visitor friendly. The renovations include an expanded grass area, an updated ice rink and a new two-story building with banquet space.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26