Who were the big winners and losers in conference realignments. Athlon Sports breaks it all down.
Utah is listed among the winners with its move to the Pac-12. BYU, however, drew an incomplete with its football independence.
— ESPN.com notes that governors in Utah and Colorado have declared it "Pac-12 Day" with Friday's expansion.
— Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott has been a busy man.
— USA Today reviews "move-in day" as several conference shifts became official.
— And last, but not least . . . the Oregonian spoke with Scott about Utah and the Pac-12's future.
The Red Roundup is a sampling of Utah Utes-related news on the Web.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25