Who were the big winners and losers in conference realignments. Athlon Sports breaks it all down.
Utah is listed among the winners with its move to the Pac-12. BYU, however, drew an incomplete with its football independence.
— ESPN.com notes that governors in Utah and Colorado have declared it "Pac-12 Day" with Friday's expansion.
— Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott has been a busy man.
— USA Today reviews "move-in day" as several conference shifts became official.
— And last, but not least . . . the Oregonian spoke with Scott about Utah and the Pac-12's future.
The Red Roundup is a sampling of Utah Utes-related news on the Web.
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- First steps: Utes open season with... 56
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 45
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42