Who were the big winners and losers in conference realignments. Athlon Sports breaks it all down.
Utah is listed among the winners with its move to the Pac-12. BYU, however, drew an incomplete with its football independence.
— ESPN.com notes that governors in Utah and Colorado have declared it "Pac-12 Day" with Friday's expansion.
— Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott has been a busy man.
— USA Today reviews "move-in day" as several conference shifts became official.
— And last, but not least . . . the Oregonian spoke with Scott about Utah and the Pac-12's future.
The Red Roundup is a sampling of Utah Utes-related news on the Web.
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27