Who were the big winners and losers in conference realignments. Athlon Sports breaks it all down.
Utah is listed among the winners with its move to the Pac-12. BYU, however, drew an incomplete with its football independence.
— ESPN.com notes that governors in Utah and Colorado have declared it "Pac-12 Day" with Friday's expansion.
— Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott has been a busy man.
— USA Today reviews "move-in day" as several conference shifts became official.
— And last, but not least . . . the Oregonian spoke with Scott about Utah and the Pac-12's future.
The Red Roundup is a sampling of Utah Utes-related news on the Web.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26