Red roundup: Prized QB recruit Travis Wilson likes what Utes have to offer
Highly prized recruit Travis Wilson tells the San Clemente Times about his decision to give Utah an early recruiting commitment. The 6-foot-6 quarterback said he is really comfortable with everything the Utes have to offer.
" . . . I’m pretty firm with this commitment—pretty sure that I’m 100 percent in wanting to go to Utah," he said.
— Utah running back Harvey Langi is included in an ESPN.com review of potential impact freshmen in the Pac-12.
— Former U. assistant Stan Johnson, who was recently hired by Drake, is profiled in the Des Moines Register.
— The Moscow-Pullman News ranks Utah's receivers as No. 11 in the Pac-12.
— And last, but not least . . . will former Ute Andre Miller be moved by the Portland Trail Blazers on draft day?
The Red Roundup is a sampling of Utah Utes-related news on the Web. It is compiled each weekday. exept holidays.
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 124
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 48
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 29
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 20
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan... 15
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14