Red roundup: Prized QB recruit Travis Wilson likes what Utes have to offer
Highly prized recruit Travis Wilson tells the San Clemente Times about his decision to give Utah an early recruiting commitment. The 6-foot-6 quarterback said he is really comfortable with everything the Utes have to offer.
" . . . I’m pretty firm with this commitment—pretty sure that I’m 100 percent in wanting to go to Utah," he said.
— Utah running back Harvey Langi is included in an ESPN.com review of potential impact freshmen in the Pac-12.
— Former U. assistant Stan Johnson, who was recently hired by Drake, is profiled in the Des Moines Register.
— The Moscow-Pullman News ranks Utah's receivers as No. 11 in the Pac-12.
— And last, but not least . . . will former Ute Andre Miller be moved by the Portland Trail Blazers on draft day?
The Red Roundup is a sampling of Utah Utes-related news on the Web. It is compiled each weekday. exept holidays.
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 45
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 21
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 15
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 8
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to... 7