Red roundup: Prized QB recruit Travis Wilson likes what Utes have to offer
Highly prized recruit Travis Wilson tells the San Clemente Times about his decision to give Utah an early recruiting commitment. The 6-foot-6 quarterback said he is really comfortable with everything the Utes have to offer.
" . . . I’m pretty firm with this commitment—pretty sure that I’m 100 percent in wanting to go to Utah," he said.
— Utah running back Harvey Langi is included in an ESPN.com review of potential impact freshmen in the Pac-12.
— Former U. assistant Stan Johnson, who was recently hired by Drake, is profiled in the Des Moines Register.
— The Moscow-Pullman News ranks Utah's receivers as No. 11 in the Pac-12.
— And last, but not least . . . will former Ute Andre Miller be moved by the Portland Trail Blazers on draft day?
The Red Roundup is a sampling of Utah Utes-related news on the Web. It is compiled each weekday. exept holidays.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utah State's Evans has been on a 'long journey'
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24