PROVO, Utah — Two programs to help Boy Scouts earn the Archaeology Merit Badge and Cub Scouts earn special patches will be at Brigham Young University’s Museum of Peoples and Cultures.
The Archaeology Merit Badge Blitz will be for Boy Scouts on Wednesday, June 22. Scouts who attend the 2 1/2-hour session will be able to fulfill all of the requirements for the Archaeology Merit Badge. Three separate sessions will be at 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. The cost is $5 per Scout, and there is no fee for accompanying leaders. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 801-422-0022.
An “Open House for Cub Scouts” will be Wednesday, June 29, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Each Scout will have the chance to earn the Museum of Peoples and Cultures’ Activity Patch. No fees or reservations are required. Every Cub Scout in uniform will receive a special prize.
Both events will be at the museum, on 100 E. and 700 N. in Provo. For information, call the museum at 801-422-0022 or visit mpc.byu.edu.
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- 21 uplifting quotes from Elder L. Tom Perry
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an 'uncommon' life...
- Mormon missionary killed, another injured in...
- Why more young women are leaving church
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's... 83
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership... 73
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to... 44
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 43
- Michelle Llewellyn: How can I defend... 27
- Is your financial house in order? 10... 25
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22