PROVO, Utah — Two programs to help Boy Scouts earn the Archaeology Merit Badge and Cub Scouts earn special patches will be at Brigham Young University’s Museum of Peoples and Cultures.
The Archaeology Merit Badge Blitz will be for Boy Scouts on Wednesday, June 22. Scouts who attend the 2 1/2-hour session will be able to fulfill all of the requirements for the Archaeology Merit Badge. Three separate sessions will be at 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. The cost is $5 per Scout, and there is no fee for accompanying leaders. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 801-422-0022.
An “Open House for Cub Scouts” will be Wednesday, June 29, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Each Scout will have the chance to earn the Museum of Peoples and Cultures’ Activity Patch. No fees or reservations are required. Every Cub Scout in uniform will receive a special prize.
Both events will be at the museum, on 100 E. and 700 N. in Provo. For information, call the museum at 801-422-0022 or visit mpc.byu.edu.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 40
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 34
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 14
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10