SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah State Courts are offering free Divorce Education for Children classes in July, August and September.
The classes are for children ages 9-12 who have parents who are divorced or have filed for divorce and will be held on July 11, July 30, Aug. 8, Aug. 27 and Sept. 10.
Saturday classes are held from 10 a.m. until noon, and Monday classes are 6 to 8 p.m.
The classes are taught by a mental health professional who is assisted by a state court commissioner.
"The program's curriculum provides children with skills they can use to better communicate their feelings to parents," a news release states.
The classes are held at the Scott M. Matheson Courthouse at 450 S. State Street. Participants must register in advance by calling 801-578-3897 or emailing email@example.com.
For more information, search "divorce education classes" at www.utcourts.gov.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 16
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13