SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah State Courts are offering free Divorce Education for Children classes in July, August and September.
The classes are for children ages 9-12 who have parents who are divorced or have filed for divorce and will be held on July 11, July 30, Aug. 8, Aug. 27 and Sept. 10.
Saturday classes are held from 10 a.m. until noon, and Monday classes are 6 to 8 p.m.
The classes are taught by a mental health professional who is assisted by a state court commissioner.
"The program's curriculum provides children with skills they can use to better communicate their feelings to parents," a news release states.
The classes are held at the Scott M. Matheson Courthouse at 450 S. State Street. Participants must register in advance by calling 801-578-3897 or emailing email@example.com.
For more information, search "divorce education classes" at www.utcourts.gov.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Utah STEM Action Center establishes...
- Tyler Library to reopen June 11
- Murray man arrested in Holladay killing...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9