Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors' Center: Humanitarian Exhibit, "Love Thy Neighbor," through October, open daily 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., fireside, Richard and Linda Eyre, "5 Spiritual Solutions to Everyday Parenting Problems," June 4, 7 p.m.; Mormon Orchestra children and family concert, "All Creatures of Our God and King," June 5, 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.; The Mormon Choir of Washington, D.C., Summer Pops Variety Concert, June 12, 7 p.m.; night of music and inspiration, "And thou didst hear me," June 14, 7:30 p.m.; fireside, "Why I Believe," Elder Allan F. and Sister Terri Packer, June 19, 7 p.m.; U.S. Army Trumpet Ensemble Concert, June 26, 7 p.m. (see mormon.org/dc)
Mormon Trail Center: "The Healing Power of Christ," sculpture exhibit, through June 30, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (for information, call 402-453-9372)
Palmyra YSA: Dance, July 8, Palmyra Stake Center, 2801 Temple Road, Palmyra, starts after the pageant
Hill Cumorah Pageant: July 8-9, 12-16, 9:15 p.m., Hill Cumorah
Concert: Portland Mormon Choir and Orchestra, "America the Beautiful," June 18, 7:30 p.m., George Fox University, Newberg, Ore.; June 25, 7:30 p.m., Skyview High School Auditorium, Vancouver, Wash. (for ticket information, www.portlandmormon.org or 503-489-7101)
Greenville and Greenville East Stake YSA: YSA Day at the Lake, June 18, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., High Falls Pointe Shelter, Lake Keowee, 671 High Falls Road, Seneca; YSA dance, June 18, 8 p.m., Seneca building, 5003 Wells Highway, Seneca
Middle Tennessee YSA: Regional YSA conference, June 23-25, Western Kentucky University (classes, service, dance, flash mob; registration ends May 31; see ldstnsingles.org)
Concert: Portland Mormon Choir and Orchestra, "America the Beautiful," June 25, 7:30 p.m., Skyview High School Auditorium, Vancouver, Wash. (for ticket information, www.portlandmormon.org or 503-489-7101)
Concert: Marvin Goldstein and Vanessa Joy, June 11, 7 p.m., Olympia High School Theater, 1302 North St., Olympia (see www.bkmusicalproductions.com for ticket information)
Western Washington YSA: WAYSAC conference, June 17-19, Tacoma Washington Stake Center (see waysac.com for registration and schedule)
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted.
The Mormon Times calendar events list in the United States and Canada are published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please email it to email@example.com and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- 24 inspiring quotes from President Boyd K....
- Elder Ballard, other LDS Church leaders...
- Kate Kelly steps down from Ordain Women...
- LDS missionaries in some countries no longer...
- Desire to serve: Even a gunshot couldn't keep...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: The resurrection of...
- Community reacts to President Boyd K....
- First Presidency sends letter with... 149
- When Satan steals your motherhood 88
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 62
- Episcopal Church becomes third... 51
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 36
- LDS Church leaders release letter about... 32
- Defending the Faith: Treasures in... 22
- Elder Ballard, other LDS Church leaders... 22