Tom Smart, Deseret News/KSL Chopper 5
An aerial view shows the progress on the City Creek project in downtown Salt Lake City Thursday, May 26, 2011. Construction on the estimated $1.5 billion development is expected to be finished by March 22, 2012. When completed, City Creek Center will feature an estimated 800,000 square feet of shopping and dining space. The 23-acre development will include a mix of residences, retail and office space.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Unwarranted drug database search prompts new...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 58
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14