13. New England Revolution (3-4-4, 13 points) Prvs 12: Another mediocre performance left New England pointless on the road. Like United, New England can play great soccer at times, but also has horrible moments. The Revs will show true character in the next weeks with games against top of the standings teams like the Galaxy, New York and Dallas. Next up: Los Angeles, Saturday.
14. Columbus Crew (3-3-4, 13 points) Prvs 10: Two straight losses brings Columbus right back to where everyone thought the team would be at the beginning of the season as a middle-of-the-pack, borderline playoff team. Next up: Chivas, Saturday
15. Toronto FC (2-4-6, 12 points) Prvs 16: Toronto achieved a gutty tie on the road at Colorado. Toronto's speedy forwards were held without a goal, but the defense achieved a shutout for the first time in seven MLS games. Next up: Vancouver, Wednesday, Nutrilite Canadian Championship.
16. Chicago Fire (1-4-5, 8 points) Prvs 15: Chicago wanted to break its streak of four straight ties, but a loss wasn't how it was planned. After watching Carlos Ruiz's freak goal fly into the net the Fire would have happily settled for a fifth straight tie and another single point. Next up: San Jose, Saturday.
17. Sporting Kansas City (1-6-1, 4 points) Prvs 18: Saturday's loss to Seattle was likely the hardest of six for Sporting to take. Giving up a corner kick, header goal in stoppage time after playing staunch defense and having a better attack for most of the game. Next up: Colorado, Saturday.
18. Vancouver Whitecaps FC (1-5-5, 8 points) Prvs 17: Vancouver must be feeling even more down when seeing how Portland, the Whitecaps' fellow expansion team is doing. Vancouver next have a chance to earn only its second victory against the team it beat at the start of the season in Toronto. The Whitecaps tied Toronto last Wednesday 1-1 in the second leg of the Nutrilite Canadian Championship. Next up: Toronto, Wednesday, Nutrilite Canadian Championship.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20