, Utah Highway Patrol
COALVILLE — Westbound I-80 was shut down about 6 p.m. Friday for more than an hour after a semi caught fire.
The Utah Highway Patrol says the driver believes an electrical problem in the truck's dashboard started the fire. The driver pulled off the road and tried unsuccessfully to put the fire out, according to Trooper Steven Matthews.
There were no injuries.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Woman stole van, but returned after finding...
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 54
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18