Friday truck fire closes I-80 near Coalville for an hour
, Utah Highway Patrol
COALVILLE — Westbound I-80 was shut down about 6 p.m. Friday for more than an hour after a semi caught fire.
The Utah Highway Patrol says the driver believes an electrical problem in the truck's dashboard started the fire. The driver pulled off the road and tried unsuccessfully to put the fire out, according to Trooper Steven Matthews.
There were no injuries.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 36
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 21
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17