A calendar of LDS-themed events from around the United States and Canada.
Temple Hill: "How Great the Love" mixed-media art exhibit, through July 31, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; Temple Hill Orchestra and Temple Hill Choir, "An American Tribute," June 4-5, 7:30 p.m., Oakland Interstake Center
Oakland California Temple: Open, Monday, May 30, 6:30 a.m. and last session starts at 2 p.m. (endowment sessions, baptisms and confirmations only)
San Diego: Mormon Night with the San Diego Padres vs. Atlanta Braves, June 25, Petco Park
San Francisco: LDS Night at the San Francisco Giants vs. San Diego, July 5, 7:15 p.m. (contact Cameron Lochte at email@example.com or 415-972-2254 to order 25 or more group tickets)
Idaho Falls Temple Visitors Center: "Reflections of Christ" traveling exhibit, through May 31
Historic Chesterfield: Memorial Day Celebration, May 30, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. (5K run/walk, log store, bakery, activities, wagon tours, auction, food)
Nauvoo: Sunday Sociable, May 22, 29, 6 p.m., Historic Nauvoo Visitors' Center (see www.historicnauvoo.net)
BYU International Folk Dance Ensemble: June 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 7:30 p.m., Nauvoo Outdoor Stage, Nauvoo; June 9, 5:30 p.m., Charger Center, Carthage; June 9, 6:30 p.m., Fairfield Arts and Convention Center, Fairfield, Iowa (see pam.byu.edu)
BYU Vocal Point: June 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, July 2, 7:30 p.m., Nauvoo Outdoor Stage, Nauvoo; June 23, 5:30 p.m., Charger Center, Carthage; July 1, 5 p.m., Fairfield Arts and Convention Center, Fairfield, Iowa (see pam.byu.edu)
Indiana YSA: Regional YSA conference, July 15-17, White River Ward building (registration July 15 at 6:30 p.m.)
BYU International Folk Dance Ensemble: June 9, 6:30 p.m., Fairfield Arts and Convention Center, Fairfield, Iowa (see pam.byu.edu)
BYU Vocal Point: July 1, 5 p.m., Fairfield Arts and Convention Center, Fairfield, Iowa (see pam.byu.edu)
Western Kentucky YSA: Regional YSA conference, June 23-25, Western Kentucky University (classes, service, dance, flash mob; registration ends May 31; see ldstnsingles.org)
Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors' Center: Humanitarian Exhibit, "Love Thy Neighbor," through October, open daily 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Why I Believe, President and Sister Halsey, May 22, 7 p.m.; Hua Xia chorus, May 28, 7 p.m.; Fireside: Science, music and faith, May 29, 7 p.m. (see mormon.org/dc)
Mormon Trail Center: "The Healing Power of Christ," sculpture exhibit, through June 30, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (for information, call 402-453-9372)
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 50
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7