Should the BCS give the Mountain West Conference automatic qualifying status? The debate rages on despite Utah's impending departure to the Pac-12, as well as BYU's upcoming independence and TCU's move to the Big East in 2012. ESPN.com's Andrea Adelson examines the issue.
— The Kruger Care Foundation's 2011 event is set. This year's recipient is Dale Lawrence, a former high school wrestler who was paralyzed in a match.
— Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News has revised his early projections for the Pac-12 basketball race. Utah, however, is still listed as No. 12.
— Utah's C.J. Cron is among the top talent in a draft defined by some analysts as the "best in years."
— And finally, the North County Times (Calif.) updates its readers on Utah's Trevor Reily and his brother Drew at Colorado State. U. quarterback Jordan Wynn is also mentioned in the San Diego-area alumni update.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34