Should the BCS give the Mountain West Conference automatic qualifying status? The debate rages on despite Utah's impending departure to the Pac-12, as well as BYU's upcoming independence and TCU's move to the Big East in 2012. ESPN.com's Andrea Adelson examines the issue.
— The Kruger Care Foundation's 2011 event is set. This year's recipient is Dale Lawrence, a former high school wrestler who was paralyzed in a match.
— Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News has revised his early projections for the Pac-12 basketball race. Utah, however, is still listed as No. 12.
— Utah's C.J. Cron is among the top talent in a draft defined by some analysts as the "best in years."
— And finally, the North County Times (Calif.) updates its readers on Utah's Trevor Reily and his brother Drew at Colorado State. U. quarterback Jordan Wynn is also mentioned in the San Diego-area alumni update.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 54
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 49
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32